To our wonderful family and friends,
We can’t believe the time has finally come! We leave for Philadelphia this coming Monday and then will leave early Tuesday morning for Haiti. It’s been years of planning and dreaming of this day, wondering at times if it would ever really come! But it IS here and we ARE ready!
We want to start by saying THANK YOU to the many people that have dreamed with us, stood by us, prayed with us, and supported us over the years as we’ve prepared. As much fear and anxiety as there can be in a time like this, we really do feel such a peace as we make this move with our family. A peace in knowing that this is God’s plan and that he is with us. A peace in knowing that we have so much support not only by you all here in the states, but from our community in Haiti as well. A peace I didn’t think I, Stevie, would ever be able to feel as we approached this day. But our God is always able, isn’t he?
We do as for your continued prayers!
Some Specific prayer requests right now:
1. That our travels go safely and smoothly!
2. That Abe & Moses transition well.
3. As we transition from a family of 4 to 5, and that Katheline’s adoption process can begin soon!
4. Also, if you haven’t heard, we are expecting this July and will be having the delivery in Haiti. We will be seeking out a doctor and location to deliver when we arrive and hope to find someone and a place we can feel comfortable with. And of course, for a healthy and smooth pregnancy!
5. For Zacharie as he begins this permanent leadership role in Haiti.
Many people have asked if we have a mailing address in Haiti. We recently became affiliated with Missionary Flights International in Florida, who fly to Haiti every Thursday and can deliver mail/packages. We do appreciate your love notes and packages, but we do ask that you email us if you send something as we will have to go to Port au prince to pick it up! Another good way to contact us will be directly to this email OR facebook messenger (preferably to me, Stevie, as I’m a little quicker with returning messages )
Our address is:
Stevana or Zacharie Estime
3170 Airmans Dr. NLMH #2284
Ft. Pierce, FL 34946
Lastly if you feel lead to support our family financially you can follow this link:
OR send donations to
New Life Mission – Haiti, Inc. ,
420 E. Fulton Street
Ephrata, PA 17522
*All donations are tax deductible
We thank you all,
We love you all.
Zacharie, Stevie, Abe & Moses Estime