What a year it’s been. Especially for Haiti. I’m sitting here trying to find the words to describe Haiti’s current state, how it got to this place, and what all has caused it and I’m honestly left speechless every time I try to do this. It feels like way too much to try to sum up into a couple of sentences. And to be honest, I don’t feel qualified. But what I can comment on is that through an incredibly tough year (or years, if I’m being honest) the ministries of New Life Mission – Haiti, Inc. have been able to continue and flourish. It’s an honor to be a part of and we give all the Glory to our good, good Father.
Today is #GivingTuesday. A “global generosity movement unleashing the power of people and organizations to transform their communities and the world.” We wanted to let you know of a couple ways you could bless our ministry today.
- Every year we raise money to provide meal packages to our community at Christmas time. Your donation of $30 would provide one family with a package of rice, beans, oil and bullion cubes. This has been an enormous blessing to our community every year and we are excited to do it again!
Follow this link donation link and choose “Christmas Feeding Program” as your designation.
OR Mail in your donation to the address listed in the photo
2. For the third year in a row we have created an amazon Christmas Wish List for the kids in the Children’s Home. We have been incredibly blessed these past couple of years to have the gifts for the kids provided for. This year we have provided some wants and needs for the kids.
You can access the wish list here: https://www.amazon.com/registries/custom/47N6R9OONL9Q/guest-view
3. Zacharie & Stevana Estime and their 4 children are our full-time missionaries living in Haiti working as
Directors of the mission. With the cost of living getting higher every day in Haiti, they are in need of support.
If you feel led to give to their family you can follow this donation link and choose “Estime family personal support” as your designation.
4. Solar Panel Fundraiser – Our electricity in Haiti is very unreliable (we have electric about 50% of the time), unsafe to use (we had several people in our village die from electrical shocks this past year) , and the current fluctuates constantly (which is killing our appliances!). We would love to get enough solar panels and batteries to run our whole property. We *estimate* this to cost around $20,000. We are about 1/4 of the way to meeting that goal and need your help to raise the remainder of these funds!
Follow this link donation https://secure.egsnetwork.com/donate/9A9ABBE1B61A48D to donate online or send donations by mail with a note attached “for solar panels”
5. Maybe you are unable to give financially at this time and we get that! We also know that many people are strapped because it’s tough enough just to get all your gifts purchased. One way you can bless our ministry is using Amazon Smile. By using the URL www.smile.amazon.com and choosing “New Life Mission – Haiti, Inc.” as your designated mission , a small portion of your purchases will go to us. Every little bit helps!
Thank You for considering choosing New Life Mission – Haiti, Inc. to give towards this #GivingTuesday!
Many Blessings to you and yours this Holiday Season!
New Life Mission – Haiti, Inc.
420 E. Fulton Street,
Ephrata, PA 17522